Why Choose Us
Why Choose A SafeGuardian CareCaller™ For Your Loved One?
1. A Veteran-Owned Company With A History
We know what it means to serve and protect. We are proud to have served our country and are honored now to be one of America's most dedicated and innovative medical alert alarm companies. For over 18 years, SafeGuardian Medical Alarm and Personal Emergency Alert Panic Button Systems have been available for over 150,000 hospitals, home healthcare agencies, nursing homes, pharmacies, and medical supply companies throughout North America - and now directly to you.
2. CSAA "Five Diamond" Rated Emergency Dispatch Call Centers
We are proud to offer all our customers with one of the few emergency monitoring centers nationwide that has earned the prestigious Central Station Alarm Association "Five Diamond" Certification".
3. North America's Largest Wireless Communications Coverage
Our wireless help alert service provides complete coverage to 96% of the 48 states and Hawaii. Our mobile SafeGuardian CareCaller™ systems utilize the world's largest telehealth communications network to provide you with the best possible coverage nationwide.
4. SafeGuardian Includes Non-Emergency Personal Assistance
Did you know that 90% of all medical alarm calls are for NON-EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE? Every fully-monitored CareCaller™ is a help alert system that provides routine, non-emergency personal assistance. We are happy to help you contact friends, family, neighbors, and caregivers for any reason. In the event you need the assistance of local police, fire, or paramedics we can quickly and easily dispatch them to your location.
5. SafeGuardian AlertLink™ Exclusive: Text Alerts
No other life alarm or medical alert company offers our exclusive AlertLink™ Text Alerts. Choose up to five family members, friends, neighbors, or caregivers you to receive text notifications.
6. 100% Risk-Free Money Back Guarantee
Order it, try it, and make sure it is right for your loved-one. We are committed to your complete satisfaction at all times. If your CareCaller™ is not everything you want and need, simply return it to us within fourteen (14) days for a full refund.
Additionally, every product we sell is covered under our 90 day warranty. We will repair or replace any defective item under warranty at no cost to you.
8. No Long Term Multi-Year Contracts or Early Termination Fees - Cancel Anytime!
Every CareCaller™ features our simple service agreement. With SafeGuardian, you can cancel at any time and for any reason without cancellation or early termination fees. If you chose a quarterly or annual pre-paid monitoring service plan, it is non-refundable but the unused balance is fully transferable to another family member, friend or loved one.
9. TWICE The Protection - Same Low Cost!
SafeGuardian provides you with TWICE the protection. Our emergency response center network has TWO fully-redundant separate emergency response call center locations — one in Ogden, Utah and the second in Rexburg, ID. In case of widespread emergencies or exceptionally busy periods, calls can be automatically routed between any of the two centers.
Our facilities are also equipped with standby generators that contain multiple independent fuel sources, allowing both monitoring centers to provide continuous monitoring services despite equipment failures, storms, or outages.
10. UL-Listed and Approved Monitoring Center Technology
Both of our central monitoring stations are UL 2050 listed, which means that we exceed all of Underwriters Laboratories' stringent requirements for alarm monitoring set forth in UL 827.
11. SafeGuardian Response Centers Facts and Statistics
When it comes to lightening fast response, we'll let the facts speak for themselves:
- 7.6: Avg seconds response time for medical alarms
- 96: Percentage of alarms accessed under 30 seconds
- 2.85: Avg number of rings to answer calls
- 50,000+: Medical alarms processed every month
- 5,000+: Subscribers helped every month
- 3,200+: EMS dispatches every month
- 800+: Subscribers transported every month
- $2,500,000: Technology / infrastructure investment
- 17,000+: Combined square footage of office space