Sometimes caregivers need to know that highly-trained professionals are there to help loved ones anywhere, anytime.
SafeGuardian's two US-based emergency monitoring centers are staffed 24/7 by friendly, highly-trained care dispatchers who are always available to provide immediate personal assistance.
Family members are not always able to provide the 24/7 assistance that loved ones require. For that, let SafeGuardian's team of professionals take over.
With access to a subscriber's medical history, allergies, preferred hospital, emergency contacts, and much more, your loved one is in good hands.
We'll let the numbers speak for themselves:
- 7.6: Seconds of average response time for medical alarms
- 96: Percentage of alarms accessed under 30 seconds
- 2.85: Average number of rings to answer calls
- 50,000+ medical alarms processed every month
- 5,000+ subscribers helped every month
- 3,200+ EMS dispatches every month
- 800+ subscribers transported every month
- $2,500,000 technology and infrastructure investment
- 17,000: Combined square footage of office space