NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller w/Real-Time GPS Tracking - $59/mo
The NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller w/Real-Time GPS Tracking Call Button is a high-quality, caregiver-monitored mobile personal help alert caller. The real-time GPS tracking feature is designed for memory loss patients including Alzheimer's and dementia patients who may wander.
Nurses and caregivers can be immediately notified by text message anytime a wearer leaves or enters a pre-defined area. Additionally, the built-in pinpoint GPS locator allows caregivers to track the wandering patient in real time - saving hours of searching.
Features & Benefits
- World's Most Advanced Completely Self-Contained Help Alert Caller - Your NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller Button is the smallest nationwide mobile help call button available anywhere.
- One Touch SOS Calling - Easy to use. Patients simply press the NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller Button anytime, anywhere to call their primary care nurse or caregiver.
- Emergency Text Notifications - Up to three emergency contacts can be notified by text message when the call button is pressed. Information texted will contain name of person requesting assistance (subscriber) and GPS location coordinates. There is even a link to view location on Google Maps.
- Fall Alert Text Notifications - Should your NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller Button detect what appears to be a fall - and the unit does not right itself - it will send text notifications to the primary number. To receive optional fall alert text messages with GPS coordinates, the emergency contact number must be a cellular smartphone (android or iphone).
- Built-In GPS Locator - Every NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller Button contains the latest-generation GPS locator. At any time, authorized contacts can text the NurseAlert using their smartphone and receive the exact current location and Google map link of the device. Whenever the call button is pressed, the Caller will establish and include GPS location in each text message notification.
- User Programmable - Users are able to use and adjust many of the features simply by sending a text message to the device. You can program your contact phone numbers, user name, check on the status, battery level, perform a real-time GPS location and more.
- Nationwide Help Alert Service Area - You'll receive the latest help button technology. Our advanced SafeGuardian service covers 96% of the US population nationwide and is the world's largest cellular network. You are protected at home, in your auto, in your neighborhood and across the country.
- Waterproof Help Alert Button - Many accidents occur in the bathroom. Your NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller Button is completely waterproof. You should always wear it in the tub or shower for maximum protection. A waterproof nylon pendant is included.
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery - Your NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller Button is fully-rechargeable. The batteries last two-three days on standby. Visual LED light alerts and text message alerts let you know when batteries are getting low.
National SafeGuardian Service Map
Your NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller Button uses the world's largest telehealth communications network to provide you with outstanding coverage nationwide. The nationwide service covers 96% of the U.S. population and utilizes roaming partnerships to maximize the coverage and signal strength. Click here to VERIFY LOCAL COVERAGE.
- One Brand New NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller Button w/Built-In Two-Way Speakerphone.
- Convenient Drop-In Charging Station.
- Professional-Quality Rechargeable Battery (installed).
- USB charger cable with AC Wall Adapter.
- One Detachable Nylon Waterproof Pendant Attachment.
- Quick Start Guide & User's Manual.
- 14 Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee
- FREE Activation
- FREE Expedited USPS Priority Mail Shipping
- In-Stock Colors: Black, Blue
- 1 Year "Instant Exchange" Warranty Against Defects
Always Brand New - Never Refurbished
Most other medical alarm companies offer "FREE" used and "refurbished" loaner equipment that can be up to ten years old. We think that is unsanitary and outdated. We NEVER send you old reused, recycled or refurbished equipment. Your NurseAlert™ Home Health Nurse Call Button will always be shipped BRAND NEW and is yours to keep as long as you need it for no additional charge.
One-Time Purchase: $99
A "no contract" service plan is required to connect your mobile wireless NurseAlert™ Memory CareCaller Button to the nationwide telehealth communications network. All service plans all include up to thirty text alerts and thirty minutes of talk time/month. Additional overage minutes are charged at .10/minute.
The service fee will reoccur automatically until cancelled in writing. Cancel anytime. Service fees are non-refundable once billed but are fully transferable.
- Monthly Billing: $59
- Size: 2.4" (H) x 1.7" (W) x .6" (D)
- Weight: 1.23 oz
- Battery Life: 2-3 Days Standby
- Rechargeable 800 mah Lithium battery
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 Hours