Assisting Hands Help+Alert Wireless Mobile Caller + FREE FALL ALERTS - $34/mo
The Assisting Hands Help+Alert™ Wireless Mobile Caller is a high-quality, full-service mobile medical alarm button & personal help alert system. It provides the highest level of protection available. One firm press of the large call button and it will immediately call up to FIVE family members, caregivers or loved-ones - and/or professional emergency dispatchers.
- World's Smallest Completely Self-Contained Help Alert Caller - Your Assisting Hands Help+Alert™ Wireless Mobile Caller is the smallest nationwide mobile help call button available anywhere.
- One Touch Calling - Easy to use. Simply press the Assisting Hands Help+Alert™ anytime, anywhere to call for emergency response or non-emergency personal assistance.
- Built-In GPS Locator - Every Assisting Hands Help+Alert™ contains the latest-generation GPS locator. At any time, family members can text the button using their smartphone and receive the exact current location and Google map link of the wearer. Whenever the call button is pressed, the Assisting Hands Help+Alert™ will establish and include GPS location in each text message notification.
- FREE Fall Alert Text Notifications - Should your Assisting Hands Help+Alert™ detect what appears to be a fall - and the unit does not right itself - it will automatically call the emergency monitoring center and send text notifications to contacts on file.
- Nationwide Help Alert Service Area - You'll receive the latest help button technology. Our advanced service covers 96% of the US population nationwide. You are protected at home, in your auto, in your neighborhood and across the country.
- User Programmable - Users are able to use and adjust many of the features simply by sending a text message to the device. You can program your contact phone numbers, user name, check on the status, battery level, perform a real-time GPS location and more.
- Optional 24/7 Professional Monitoring - If desired, 24/7 nationwide professional monitoring can be added for immediate assistance. Professionally-certified dispatchers can speak with the subscriber directly over the built-in speakerphone. They can determine the problem and can call family, friends, neighbors and/or caregivers. If necessary, our highly trained dispatchers can send local rescue, fire and/or police to the home address. Professional 24/7 monitoring is an additional $10/month.
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery - Your Assisting Hands Help+Alert™ Mobile Caller is fully-rechargeable. The batteries last two-three days on standby. Visual LED light alerts and text message alerts let you know when batteries are getting low.
Your Assisting Hands Help+Alert™ Wireless Mobile Caller uses the world's largest telehealth communications network to provide you with outstanding coverage nationwide. The telehealth network covers 96% of the U.S. population and utilizes roaming partnerships to maximize the coverage and signal strength. Click here to VERIFY LOCAL COVERAGE.
- 1 Year "Instant Exchange" Warranty Against Defects
Our "no-contract" pre-paid service plan is required to connect the Assisting Hands Help+Alert™ to the nationwide telehealth communications network and professional monitoring centers. The low monthly service fee includes up to thirty text alerts and thirty minutes of free talk time/month. Additional minutes and text messages are ten cents each.
The service fee will recur automatically until cancelled in writing. Cancel anytime. Service fees are non-refundable once billed but are fully transferable.
- Monthly Billing: $34
- Size: 2.4" (H) x 1.7" (W) x .6" (D)
- Weight: 1.23 oz
- Battery Life: Up To 2-3 Days Standby
- Rechargeable 800 mah Lithium battery
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 Hours