CareCaller™ LTE Pink Pendant
About the CareCaller™ LTE Pink Pendant
*From March 1, 2020 to February 28, 2021, SafeGuardian Help Alert, LLC will donate to Susan G. Komen 10% of the retail sales price for each special pink CareCaller™ LTE sold.*
These features come standard with ALL CareCaller™ LTE Pendant models
- World’s smallest completely self-contained mobile call button
- Built-in, two-way 4G LTE voice and text communication
- Programmable voice greetings and warnings
- Built-in, real-time GPS locator with Google Maps
- "Find My CareCaller" feature with 30-second device ping
- Hands-free call, answer, talk, and hang up
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
- Inactivity and low battery text message alerts
- Up to FIVE pre-set, programmable contact numbers
- Unauthorized (spam) call block feature
- Waterproof up to six feet
- Optional Bluetooth enabled charging stand with standalone call button
Unique To This Model
CareCaller™ LTE Technology
Not all assistance requires emergency response. With the CareCaller™ LTE, you can contact loved ones, neighbors, doctors, and many more with the press of a button.
- One press of the SOS button will text and call up to FIVE preset contacts
- Every text alert includes exact GPS location of wearer with embedded Google Maps link
- Wearer can speak with contacts directly through built-in microphone and speaker
- Programmable voice greetings and warnings let you know the device is placing a call, sending a text, or detecting a fall
- Brand new CareCaller™ LTE Pendant with built-in, two-way speaker phone
- Pre-installed professional quality rechargeable battery
- Magnetic charger with AC wall adapter
- One detachable nylon waterproof pendant
- Quick start guide and user manual
- 14-day unconditional money-back guarantee
- Free expedited USPS priority mail shipping
Your CareCaller™ LTE Pendant uses the world’s largest telehealth communications network to provide you with reliable coverage nationwide, covering 96% of the U.S.
Monthly Service Fee: $39
A “no contract” monthly service plan is required to connect your CareCaller™ to the nationwide telehealth communications network. The service fee will reoccur automatically until cancelled in writing. Cancel anytime. Service fees are non-refundable once billed but are fully transferable.
One Year "Instant Exchange" Warranty Against Defects
Most other medical alarm companies offer "FREE" used and "refurbished" loaner equipment that can be up to ten years old. We think that is unsanitary and outdated. We NEVER send you old reused, recycled or refurbished equipment. Your CareCaller™ will always be shipped BRAND NEW and is yours to keep as long as you need it for no additional charge.
- Size: 2.4" (H) x 1.7" (W) x .6" (D)
- Weight: 1.23 oz
- Battery Life: 2-3 Days Standby
- Rechargeable 800 mah Lithium battery
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 Hours
Want to compare all of our models to see what fits best with your needs? Click here.