About the 911Caller™ LTE Pendant
These features come standard with ALL 911Caller™ LTE models
- World’s smallest completely self-contained mobile call button
- Built-in, two-way 4G LTE voice communication
- Programmable voice greetings and warnings
- "Find My CareCaller" feature with 30-second device ping
- Hands-free call, answer, talk, and hang up
- Adjustable microphone and speaker volume
- Calls local 911 dispatch directly
- Unauthorized (spam) call block feature
- Waterproof up to six feet
- Optional Bluetooth-enabled charging stand with standalone call button
- One press of the SOS button will directly call the nearest 911 dispatcher to wearer's location
- Device is cellular equipped, so no landlines, Wi-Fi, or Bluetooth are required
How it Works
This model comes with our direct-to-911 calling technology. Should an emergency occur, one press of the SOS button will directly call 911. Our devices are cellular equipped and designed with two-way voice technology, allowing dispatchers to speak directly with the wearer through a built-in microphone before paramedics arrive.
- Brand new 911Caller™ LTE pendant with built-in two-way speaker phone
- Pre-installed professional quality rechargeable battery
- Magnetic charger with AC wall adapter
- One detachable nylon waterproof pendant
- Quick start guide and user manual
- 14-day unconditional money-back guarantee
- Free expedited USPS priority mail shipping
Your 911Caller™ LTE uses the world’s largest telehealth communications network to provide you with reliable coverage nationwide, covering 96% of the U.S.
Monthly Service Fee
A “no contract” monthly service plan is required to connect your 911Caller™ LTE to the nationwide telehealth communications network. The service fee will reoccur automatically until cancelled in writing. Cancel anytime. Service fees are non-refundable once billed but are fully transferable.
One Year "Instant Exchange" Warranty Against Defects
Most other medical alarm companies offer "FREE" used and "refurbished" loaner equipment that can be up to ten years old. We think that is unsanitary and outdated. We NEVER send you old reused, recycled or refurbished equipment. Your CareCaller™ will always be shipped BRAND NEW and is yours to keep as long as you need it for no additional charge.
- Size: 2.4" (H) x 1.7" (W) x .6" (D)
- Weight: 1.23 oz
- Battery Life: 2-3 Days Standby
- Rechargeable 800 mah Lithium battery
- Battery Recharge Time: 3 Hours